Click on the image to read the second newsletter of the VISITOR project!
This second newsletter covers:
- News about the second transnational meeting held by the consortium
- Conferences and online events in which the project has been presented
- The creation of a new project resource: a digital library with content to integrate virtual museum activities into the school curricula!
- Updates to our VISITOR gaming app to make it more visually appealing and accessible.
Virtual museum activities as a new way to satisfy your curricula and student needs
Click on the image to read why VISITOR’s virtual museum activities are a good fit for your curricula and student needs.
March 28th 2022
Virtual Museum Tours for Schools: Teachers’ Experiences and Expectations
Click on the image to read the study that was published during the 2022 IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON) in Tunis, Tunisia.
December 2nd 2021
Click on the image to read the first newsletter of the VISITOR project.
This first newsletter covers:
- the purpose of the VISITOR project
- the inspiration behind the project
- the results of our survey to assess teacher interest and experience with virtual museum tours
- and a sneak peek of the gaming app we’re developing for the project!
March 2nd 2021
Kickoff meeting. This meeting and the following ones were organized online due to the European sanitary restrictions caused by the Covid-19 pendemic.