The project VISITOR aims to deal with the prohibition of cultural visits to museums and other culture and science exhibition areas in the Covid- 19 era, even now that the schools are open and proposes its digital integration in the school curricula..
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, first name, address, email address.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
• Provide, operate, and maintain our platform
• Improve, personalize, and expand our platform
• Understand and analyze how you use our platform
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
• Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraud
We do not use advertising.
4. LOG FILES
Visitor follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log players when they play the Visitor game. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include the score on quizzed and the number of sessions. The purpose of the information is for displaying the scores to users.
5. GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
6. USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The game may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the game, including but not limited to text, writings, photographs, images, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “”Contributions””). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the game. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as nonconfidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
• Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
• Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
• Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
• Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
• Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
• Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
• Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
• Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.